Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

error throws when install ultidev cassini server on windows 7
indresh
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:35:13 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Dear All,

I am facing problem when we going to install ultidev cassini on windows 7. Unexpected error 2869 throws whenever install ultidev.
This is very critical issue for my software because ultidev cassini server is one of the prerequisite product. Please anyone help to resolve this
2869 error.
Indresh Singh
Software Engineer

Taxmann Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.:- +91-11-46462222, Ext.-228
[color=blue]Direct:- +91-11-46462228

Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:44:13 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Indresh,

2869 is a very generic MSI installation failure code and could be caused by wide variety of problems. Could you please take a look at Windows Event Log (Application) and see if there are any error entries related to UltiDev products. The best way to isolate UltiDev issues there is to clean up the event log, try to run the installation again and the look in the log. Please let us know what you have found.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
indresh
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:07:56 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Dear Ultidev Team,

I had cleaned up the event log before whenever I am going to install Ultidev Cassini but throws the same error code 2869.

Once you was provided me a MSI for removing this error but this new MSI could not resolve this error also.

If you will agree to take my Team Viewer for Installing Ultidev Cassini then I will give you my team viewer between 10:15 AM and 07:00 PM on any days except sunday.
Indresh Singh
Software Engineer

Taxmann Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.:- +91-11-46462222, Ext.-228
[color=blue]Direct:- +91-11-46462228

Ultidev Team
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:28:44 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Indresh,

Unfortunately we are unable to do interactive support sessions. But we'll keep working on this issue. First, could you please contact us by email so we could provide your with our support email address where you could export and send the Event Log as EVTX file for us to take a look at. Also, do you have this problem on many system, on this one particular machine?

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 3:30:29 AM(UTC)
Groups:

Message was deleted by a Moderator.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed