Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

TrueCafe on Cassini. Please help
paulphilippines
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 9:25:03 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Good Morning,

Cassini team please help, I was able to run the TrueCafe using the good old cassini web server since it was bundled with Truecafe and so everything was running fine, until I saw this cassini web server pro and I said I would like to try it out. So I installed the Cassini web server pro and tried to access Truecafe on the web but its not working anymore. What can I do to make it work again?

Paul
Ultidev Team
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2011 5:58:51 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hello, Paul.

We learned from TrueCafe that their product installation ships modified version of UltiDev Cassini. That's the reason why upgrade may have broke the application. There are couple of things you can do. If you have good understanding of web hosting, you can use UWS Explore to re-register the application on the same port with "/" virtual directory and use 32-bit host process running under Local System user account. It's probably the easiest way to repair the program.

If that does not work, you may have to uninstall both UWS and our version of Cassini and reinstall TrueCafe to let it install 32-bit of Cassini.

You should also contact TrueCafe support as they might be able to provide better guidance.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 9:35:41 AM(UTC)
Groups:

Yeah I was trying to re-register through the wizard setup but got lost along the way. Can you give me a link that explains each step on the registration wizard? I am not that familiar with web hosting processes so it's a bit taking a lot of time from my end to debug. Thanks for the reply appreciate it!
Ultidev Team
#5 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 9:38:10 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
We have contacted TrueCafe developers, and they said they will help you with the issue.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed