Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cassini Web Server couldnt (re)start
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:53:08 AM(UTC)
Groups:

Hi,

First: Sorry for my bad english ...

i'm from germany and i'm speaking for the MCE-Community, which is using the Tool WebGuide 4 under Microsoft Media Center Edition. This Tool WebGuide uses ultiDev WebServer.

Now I / Some of us have a Problem:

The Installation works fine, WebGuide is loading the WebServer and installing the Webserver local. After the Installation the ConfigTool of WebGuide starts and i can configure.

The Cassini Web Server ist registering as a WindowsService (Automatic Start). Up to here right.

But the Server cannot start. Not in the Service-Konfig and Not over the CassiniWebServerRestart.bat in Cassini Dir.

When i try to start over the Windows-Service-Console, a ErrorMessage came: 1207 an unexpected Error is....?

I have uninstalled, restart, delete program-dir with all components, reinstall. Nothing!
I have tried a Image before first Install of cassini and install - Nothing!

Whats wrong?

Is there a problem with .net Installation?

Help please.

Greetings from the MCE-Community Germany
http://mce-community.de

Nico Paul.

P.S.: Im not a registered user in this Forum. Please answer to my Thread in this Forum only. I will search ror results in a few hours / days ...

Thank you very much ...
Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:48:27 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi, Nico.

It's hard to tell what went wrong. Could you please look at windows Event Log (Application section) to see if there are any errors related to the Cassini start? If so, please send us those logs. Also, please check whether Cassini components were installed successfully: in Add/Remove Programs you should see two components: UltiDev Cassini Server Explorer and UltiDev Cassini Server for ASP.NET 2.0. Let us know any of those are missing.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.

P.S. Red "Options" link at the top right corner makes it possible to subscribe for email notifications when reply is posted to the topic. "Watch This Topic" item in the menu turns on notifications.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed