Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Error occuring on btton click after replacing Ultidev cassini old verion to Web Server Pro
ktjinesh
#1 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 6:46:05 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Hi Team,

My Web Application was using Ulitdev Cassini Classic for ASP.Net 2.0 as The web Server and it was working fine without any problem. Now we decided to change the Web Server to Ultidev Cassini Web Server Pro. I have successfully registered the application on Cassini Pro and i am able to see my web page. But after that, whenever i am trying to click any ajax buttion in my application, the below error is generating.

This is not happening,if i am using either IIS or Ultidev cassini classic.

Message from webpage

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.Details: Error parsing near 'YEHg1TZWxlY3RlZEluZGV4Zh4XRW5hYmxlQWpheF'.

OK

Kindly help me to get it resolved.

Regards,
Jinesh
Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 1:45:49 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi!

Could you please check this article to see if any of the suggestions there apply?

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
#3 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 1:03:25 AM(UTC)
Groups:

Thanks for your prompt response.
But unfortunately, i cannot change the code directly, since the code is working perfectly with other web servers. Only the exception is with Ultidev Cassini pro (Application is working fine with Old version of Cassini too). I feel there is something is missing in the configuration.

ktjinesh
#4 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 7:16:58 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

I have resolved this issue by just upgrading the .Net Framework version from 2.0 to 3.5

Could you please let me know, how can i register the website with SSL support through command line.

Ultidev Team
#5 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:42:38 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Thank you for sharing the solution to the problem!

Registering an SSL endpoint programmatically is not allowed because creating SSL endpoint requires X.509 server certificate, and real certificate cannot be created without user interaction, meaning that software vendors, in order to create SSL endpoint programmatically would either have to create a self-signed certificate, or redistribute a certificate, both of which are not good security practices. We do not want to enable developers to implement bad security, hence SSL endpoints can only be created manually.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
#6 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 9:48:06 PM(UTC)
Groups:

Message was deleted by a Moderator.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed