Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cassini Error in Event Log
orem
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:50:01 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

I have been experiencing some problems with Cassini not fully loading after restarting a machine. Viewing the Event Log, I have found the following error:

Faulting application ultidevcassinwebserver2.exe, version 2.1.0.2, stamp 44d2b6d4, faulting module mscorwks.dll, version 2.0.50727.42, stamp 4333e7ec, debug? 0, fault address 0x00019b09.

I am unable to access any web pages once this occurs unless I restart the machine or service. This doesn't happen consistently, and most of the time things are fine. Is there something I can change to stop this from happening (other than restarting the machine)?

This is occurring on Windows XP Pro SP2.

Thank you for any assistance.
Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:57:25 AM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi there.

Although we are not familiar with this issue, we would like to take a look at your event log, if possible. If you contact us via email, we'll respond with the address where to email .EVT file so we could try to find out what's going on.

Also could you please let us know what, if any, applications besides Cassini Explorer are registered with UltiDev Cassini? Since all applications are living within the boundaries of the same process, a faltering application will bring down entire process, which will be reported in Event Log as faltering Cassini process.

Best regards,
UltiDev Cassini.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
Ultidev Team
#3 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2007 6:22:05 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Author of the original post provided link to Microsoft KB article (KB913384) resolving the issue with a hotfix.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed