Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
UncleJohnsBand
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 5:09:11 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

I have loaded Cassini on my laptop and have no problem running a ASP.Net 2.0 website. I move this website to my desktop and I get the following error. Any ideas?

############
#MODERATOR: #
############
The stack trace info has been remove to prevent search engines from driving irrelevant traffic to the page.
Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 5:45:29 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi!

There is no known issues in Cassini that would cause this behavior. We could help you troubleshoot it though. Please contact us via email if you would like our assistance. Since from the stack trace it looks like one of the dependancy assemblies were not found, we'd like to find out whether you depolyed your application to the desktop using your installer, or you installed Cassini manually and registered the application using Cassini Explorer?

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
UncleJohnsBand
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2006 4:47:23 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

I simply copied my app fro the one computer over to the other. Cassini was installed manually and the application was registered via the Cassini explorer.
Ultidev Team
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2006 8:19:09 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi!

If both boxes have ASP.NET 2.0 and identical versions of UltiDev Cassini 2.0 RC1 installed, and on both boxes the application is registered to run under same version of .NET Framework, then unfortunatelly we can't tell what's going on.

You could send us your application so we could try to run it here. We'll do our best to give some answers witin two business days. Binaries would be sufficient if you're concerned about your intellectual property. You could send us either ZIPped application files, or installable package - in your application does something extra like creating a database. You could use the link in our previous post to send us an intial email, so we could respond and let you attach your files.

Regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed